Bamboo as a material for fences
Bamboo has been used as a fencing material for centuries. It’s robust and easy to work with, making them very popular in Japanese zen gardens. In the past, bamboo fences were assembled as a simple string of bamboo poles. Then it was expanded into different colors, patterns, and designs significantly over time.
In recent years, bamboo fences have been used more and more as privacy screens to set property boundaries. But the natural bamboo fence will decay and lose its color in just a few years. The owners have to pay for high maintenance costs to replace them repeatedly.
That’s why we create synthetic alternatives. Artificial bamboo fences have become popular in recent years, as they are less susceptible to damage and weather influences and can be maintained with minimal effort.
Differences between natural and artificial bamboo fences
A rough distinction is its material. Natural bamboo fences are made of natural material, elaborately crafted with traditional designs by master artisans. Artificial bamboo fences are made of synthetic resin and then formed as a lightweight bamboo look panel for east installation.
Bamboo Fences made of natural bamboo have a unique, typically tasteful texture and radiate their very own elegant atmosphere. On the other hand, the artificial bamboo fence is very resistant to rain, sun, heat, and cold, so the colors, detailed textures, and stability of the fence remain intact for a long time. This also makes it easy to clean and suitable for outdoor use in all weather conditions.
Advantages and disadvantages of natural bamboo fences
01. The natural bamboo fence gives the touch a vivid feeling of warmth, tradition, and craftsmanship.
02. You can perceive the scent of the bamboo appearance and feel the fine textures and enjoy the atmosphere of the natural calmness.
01.Natural bamboo screens require regular care and ongoing maintenance. Otherwise, the natural bamboo will weather relatively quickly, and cracks and rot can occur with unsightly discoloration in the wood.
Advantages and disadvantages of plastic bamboo fences
01. Long-lasting, durable, and little or no maintenance. The synthetic bamboo products are crafted from high-quality, weather-resistant resins.
02. Many of the designs are so detailed and realistic that they can hardly be distinguished from natural bamboo, making them additionally suitable for numerous applications. A wide range of colors and design variants allows a high degree of flexibility in construction.
01. The prices are higher than for natural bamboo fences.
The gradual aging process of natural bamboo cannot be replicated. Instead, there is a choice of shades and finishes to suit different ages of the material.
02. Each material has its advantages and characteristics, but we recommend a low-maintenance fence made of artificial bamboo for private properties.
Interested in learning more about how long can synthetic bamboo fencing last? Click link to learn more or contact us today!