When you want the tropical Tahitian or African style of thatch roofing without worries about upkeep, ONETHATCH has the perfect solution: synthetic thatch roofing materials. We offer a collection of synthetic thatches. They range from tropical palm leaf thatching for a small backyard umbrella to African thick reed thatching styles for your guests’ elegant outdoor dining occasion.
Our engineered synthetic thatch roofing materials are produced from the highest-grade HDPE materials and are designed to withstand the most brutal weather conditions. So whether you’re looking to protect your thatched roofing from the sun or the wind, ONETHATCH has the perfect solution for you.
Most Popular Synthetic Thatch Panels
Whether you’re dreaming of the dense looks of African reed thatch or the slightly shaggy look of Mexican palm-styled thatch, we’ve got you covered. We’re delighted to offer two synthetic thatch roofing materials:
- ONETHATCH REED mimics the look of African water reed thatch. Designed to be installed in layers, it features vivid, multicolored artificial reeds so that your thatch roofing reflects a range of natural hues. It comes with a 20-year warranty.
- ONETHATCH PALM offers the popular fun, shaggy tropical thatching look that so many people dream of when they picture a thatched roof tiki hut. It’s available in three styles and three colors. You can select FANED, NIPA or RAINCAPE palm, and each style will provide you with a different underside look. All are easy to install, waterproof, and come with a 20-year warranty.
How Long Does Synthetic Thatch Last?
Wondering lifespan of synthetic thatch roofing materials?All of our synthetic thatch shingles will create the perfect tropical setting for decades to come. All these synthetic tiki hut roofing products have the look and feeling of natural thatch without demanding any maintenance. Instead, they require almost zero care to maintain looking amazing. They won’t fade in the sunlight or attract pests, snakes, or mold. They can also be made with fire retardant to resist fire or chlorine upon request. Installation is simple, and the thatch panels can be applied to a variety of structures.
Other Tropical Decor Materials
If you love the look of a tropical or south pacific vacation feeling, there’s no reason to stop with just your thatching. ONETHATCH offers a series of synthetic bamboo product lines to help you decorate your property.
- ONETHATCH BAMBOO FENCING mimics the look of multiple Japanese bamboo fencing styles. Designed to be installed with our aluminum fence frame that is easy to install and features vivid, multicolored wood grain finishes. Our outdoor bamboo fences will help you maintain bamboo fencing beauty for decades. It comes with a 10-year warranty.
- ONETHATCH BAMBOO TORCHES for Outdoor Lighting are reusable for years to come for all your memorable outdoor occasions. Such as; Luau Party, Memorial Day, and Independence Day; these lovely garden torches will not only illuminate the path but (with citronella, sold separately) keep pesky insects away. They have a wide-mouth canister for easy filling and stand up to 60″ Tall.
- ONETHATCH BAMBOO POLE is created using molds taken from natural bamboo sticks directly. This unique production method offers a natural-looking and long-lasting artificial bamboo stick. They are appropriate for decorative purposes and can also be reinforced with metal rods for structural applications.
How Long Does Artificial Bamboo Last?
Over the year, many clients have asked us to develop synthetic bamboo products as an alternative to natural materials. Their resorts and themed parks were installed with natural bamboo fences and bamboo screens over the whole property. But, unfortunately, within 2-3 years, they all start to fade, discolor and mold. Clients are forced to pay for regular maintenance and mold removal costs for these natural bamboo products.
That’s why we create artificial bamboo product lines. Our synthetic bamboo products are made of high-grade ASA material and require almost zero maintenance to remain to look amazing. Faux bamboo poles won’t fade in the sunlight or attract pests, snakes, or mold. They can also be made with fire retardant to resist fire or chlorine upon request. Wondering how long synthetic bamboo can last? Compared to natural bamboo products, our synthetic bamboo alternatives can last for decades and save clients a huge maintenance cost in the long run. The product comes with a 10-year limited warranty. Contact us for more information.